Saturday, November 29, 2008

A lot more pictures!

Barcelona 2

Barcelona 3

Paris


Enjoy!
Sorry I haven't given you a real post in a while; it's been kind of crazy with work and all. And to make it worse, I lost a whole day of working because I got snowed in at Schipol (that's missing a letter somewhere, I know). Norwich's airport is like a farm with airplanes, and their one snow plow broke on the one day so far that it's snowed. Brilliant.
16 days still I start my travels, and I am counting the hours and minutes. I've got 4 assignments left before then, so things are going to be hectic, but the light at the end of the tunnel is getting closer.
I hope everybody had a good Thanksgiving. While I didn't have off from classes, I went to a Thanksgiving dinner at the chaplaincy. There were about 20 people there, only 4 of whom were American. It was really nice, but amusing. (Oh, and speaking of Thanksgiving, read this article about Bush pardoning the turkeys. It's priceless.)

So I'll post at least once more before the end of the semester, but for now, enjoy the pictures. I'm not the best photographers, but hopefully you'll be all able to live vicariously through them.
Take care!
Liz

No comments: