Sunday, September 21, 2008

First Weekend

Greetings from Norwich! As my third day on campus comes to an end, I feel it is time for an update.

The university here is much larger than the one at home. MUCH bigger, at least to me. I'm really overwhelmed. It's a very cluttered campus-the organization doesn't really make sense at all (at least not yet). Even the academic schedule is confusing-some of my classses start this coming Monday and some start a week from Monday. And I really don't know which are which.

I've met a lot of nice people, from all countries, not just Britain or America. But it was reassuring to see my college buddies from home those first couple days. I've got to get used to staying out later than 11, though. I'm such a party pooper.

The bar culture is way different. I actually have been hanging out in the bar. I usually have a drink a night, and feel no residual effects, which I like. It's a little loud and crowded in the bar (which is on campus), but I think I'll warm up to it...I hope.

So that's about it. It's pretty later here, so I think I'll end this post. Keep your comments coming! I really want to hear from everybody!

Take care!
Cheers!
Liz

No comments: