Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Welcome!

I am Liz, and this is my blog. Actually, my second blog. Here I will be recording my experiences of studying and traveling abroad starting in England and then expanding to Western Europe. I will be studying in Norwich, England, at the University of East Anglia for the semester, taking three Media Studies classes.

My flight leaves tomorrow evening from Washington DC. I arrive Thursday morning at UEA, so this is just a preliminary post.

Just to make people aware of a few things:

-I will not post pictures except for scenery. If you want pictures with me, you obviously have to know me and should email me.

-I will try to post on a regular basis, but I am not guaranteeing anything.

-I will keep the comments open so anyone can post, but I do ask that you identify yourself in your comment. I really don't like anonymous comments, but i want people to be able to post without having to create an account.

So that's it. Hopefully you'll enjoy learning about my trip as much as I will be enjoying the trip itself. Any questions or comments? Shoot me a message.

Signing off,
Liz in L'angleterre

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope you have a great time!! I'll just have to look forward to seeing the rest of your pictures when you come back!

-Lindsay

Anonymous said...

Dear Liz,

I hate you.

Sincerely, Kelly

P.S. That of course means, "Have a fantastic time!"

Anonymous said...

Liz,

Keep those cards and letters coming. I can't wait to hear about your next adventure.

L&K
Mom

Anonymous said...

Britain has made so many important contributions to civilization -- Shakespeare, fish and chips, the Beatles, Nigella Lawson, need I go on? -- I'm so thrilled that the one British activity you've chosen to adopt is popping over to the pub for a pint. You've taken Anglo-American relations a hugh step forward. Rule Brittania!

ART said...

RAD!!!
~Snowbunny